Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application -

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:34:54 -0400

This is quite strange.  He must be telling the truth about having
spoken with me, but I do not remember this, and I find no trace of
mail between him and me in 2004.  (I did not search before 2004.)
So I cannot check precisely which of these issues we discussed
and precisely what I said about them.

Can you ask him who it was that sent me email about this before, and
from what email address, and approximately when?  With that info I can
find the email we exchanged.