Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: 16 Aug 2004 14:49:58 -0700

Ian> Yes, please reactivate my project "biosconfig".  My login on
Ian> Savannah is "itz".

Michael> I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated
Michael> e-mail containing detailled information about the approval.
Michael> One small note: ./layoutlex.c lacks the standard GPL header,
Michael> please add it.

Actually, there's a current CVS tree at

http://primate.net/~itz/biosconfig-cvsroot.tar.bz2

Can you please import it over the one on savannah?  We hosted the project
on sourceforge until the thaw.

If there are still license problems with the current source, by all means
let me know.

Thanks, Ian