Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good open source people 2

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good open source people 2
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:16:02 +0200

We are careful about ethical issues and insist on producing software
that is not dependent on proprietary software.

I support that view. And I know from it.

I don't agree with you that open source can be described as one put:

Open source is a development methodology. No it has also social aspects.

But the problem with OS is simply we have all kind of versions.

The basic value form OS is also freeness and not only for the developers. So also with a social component. This is the view from old Europe. I live in the Netherlands. We have now here a very bad government.

I promote also a complete new ERA and that on scientific (beta) grounds. This includes another economy. It's now more guessing. Nobel prizes are already given. People react emotionally.

Also with a much better democracy. What we now have is a pseudo democracy. The Machiavellian democracy which is a fake democracy.

Also with a lot work for everybody. Also for all scientists. Now the economy is moving to India and China.

And so a lot more. An escape from the middle ages fromthe limited thinkers.

I have already sent some 200 email in my country to everybody. All extremely true.

Google please for child abuse. Don't panic we have a genuine solution for it. Already also emailed.

I send the emails to your big universities as well with a lot of scientific findings in a scientific debate.

My project and the New ERA are build on people like Poincaré, Gödel and the famous Santa Fe group from 1967 and now forgotten. It's not a theory but a view on reality. Please google for layers. And you see layers everywhere. So indeed built on the view of layers everywhere. Connected by physical emergence, Like people who stimulate each other in a friendly conversation. The whole is more that the some of the parts.

We have already solved all mathematical paradoxes. Just by the way.

And there's a lot more to tell about it.

It's late for me, time zone +200, East of Eden

Good night

Ed