Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good free source people 5

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good free source people 5
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:39:07 +0200

At 17-8-2004 20:58 +0100, you wrote:

Hello Ed,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 09:35:56PM +0200, Ed van der Meulen wrote:
> I have two other proposal for free software projects.
> [...]

If you have projects that you would like to have hosted at Savannah,
please submit a new project request as everyone else does, by using
the ``Register new project'' link when logged-in.

I fact we have to many ideas for new projects. But of course the mother of them is an AI project also recognized as strong AI by people as Ray Kurzweil. But we see even the dangers of it. So it must be free software. Kurzweil doesn't see the dangers. We know that it can be dangerous. NNW nets can work together with tcp/ip. We don't know what they will learn on the net. It's full of unchecked information. And combining things is strong point of NNW nets. Like we they have a deep sleep phase. and sleeep steps, taking some distance

Only you will understand I have not much time for a lot of things.

I think you are also busy enough at your side.

https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php

Was not reachable Tu 17 Aug 2004 22:35

Tomorrow I will try another time

Best,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4

Thanks till so far.

Ed