Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good free source people 3

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Hi good free source people 3
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:03:57 +0200

Hello

I refer to my previous email (2)

In fact I promote very actively our free source idea. In my own country I am already far with the new ERA. And the free source community will only profit from it.

Further I like to work together with every one who want that. So practically open source is close to us.

I would like you discuss the previous email. Everything is very true.

Have a nice day

Ed