Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration 2

From: Sylvain BEUCLER
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration 2
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:42:03 +0200

Hello,

Please keep in mind that this list is not meant for registering projects, but
for support requests, among others.

So please, do not make us waste our time anymore and use the appropriate media
of communication (in this case, https://savannah.gnu.org/register/, as Elfyn
already pointed).
We will not reply to any further irrelevant e-mail from you.