[Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:40:31 +0200

Best people,

We will have the NNW project soon in the air as an active promoting free software project with links high in google like we have had on Sourceforge.

We promote also a New ERA with world peace and a better economy and a lot more and that we give away for free as well. Also I email to the large universities of the US giving them many new scientific findings coming out of the layer view, which is like a new world and enormously productive. That's why we can initiate many other projects as well. And they all will work together vividly promoting our views.

When I have time I will extend the free software to a wider audience and also to free science and other things.

When Savannah wants it we can work together.

have a nice day

Ed