[Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact 2

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact 2
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:31:48 +0200

Best people,

I will change the logo of sourceforge on the homepage of NNW. That's not a proper logo anymore. I didn't leave it for nothing.

Also some work is to change all the links in the about 700 papers. I would like I would have tool for it. Soon we are again in the air. First with small obsolete things. Later again perfect.

Please stay always friendly.

But do you have an idea for a logo. You use the gnu picture The gnu on the savannah. not a bad idea, ne?

Then the NNW project, the NNW ships sails in the New Night Waves North by NorthWest to her new home.

The monthly chronicle I sent is called New Night Waves as well. It so nice when we are asleep that our ship sails to the next horizon. That's also a notion in our project. We can't see till the next horizon, Before that we know enough and can work things out. Beyond the horizon are the ugly monsters and nice dreams. There we store all ideas. From the now 25 active members we have. Quite a crew for that ship. Nearly all in that project is a little bit different. So we have write much and think well about it to explain everything. Do you know of Factual Thinking. Earlier an url stood at the top in google like more of us. But that means you have things given and a wish. The given things you start from and the direction is no more that that. Then you are friendly emailing about so stimulating each other and you come further than you can plan. We promote everything what we know.

And so we promote also a NEW ERA with world peace, a better economy and a lot other good things. Soon again to see on our site.

Can Gnus live on a ship as well?

have a nice day

Ed