[Savannah-hackers] Savannah Project Submission [dravard]

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah Project Submission [dravard]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:57:50 -0400

On Saturday 01/03/2004 at 14:02, you wrote:
>A package was submitted to savannah.nongnu.org
>

> Javier Beaumont <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Tierra de DrAVArD | DrAVArDland
> System name: dravard
> Type: non-GNU

> This project is a strategy-rol online game, based on turns and multiplayer.
> This game is made to play with any browser using XHTML and CSS (with PHP and
MySQL) and it is not necessary download any other software.
> I dont have any source yet, sorry.
>
> Other Software Required:
> PHP
> MySQL
>
> Other Comments:
> My enghish is not very good, sorry.

>   Message sent via/by Savannah
>   http://savannah.nongnu.org/

Please resubmit your project with a detailed technical
description that specifies such requirements as programming languages
and external libraries.  It should be a least one-half a page.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Michael J. Flickinger