[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] txt2xhtml want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] txt2xhtml want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:32:37 -0400

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  txt2xhtml
Project System Name:  txt2xhtml
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=6016
documents. It uses fstream and iostream to read and output data. It gets chars
by fin.get(), then it makes words from them, it converts them into links if
they are url's (and user didn't specify command line parameter that tells
program not ot do this) and outputs them. User can specify some stylesheets
using command line parameters and import or link external stylesheets.
The program is rather simple (its version is 0.0.1), so I don't know what
technical description I should write :).

Source code is available on http://www.lo.pila.pl/txt2xhtml.cpp . Source code
with other files is available on http://www.lo.pila.pl/txt2xhtml-0.0.1.tar.gz

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah