[Savannah-hackers] [support #103291] CVS access denied

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103291] CVS access denied
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:35:41 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103291] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Mon 08/23/2004 at 21:44 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | beu

There is a problem in the system, that affects developer CVS access, that we
are trying to get fixed as quickly as possible.  I'll update you as soon as we
have any news.

[support #103291] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Jim Garrison
On: Mon 08/23/2004 at 21:33

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Last night, I posted a request to add CVS commit emails
to gnomoradio's module.  It was handled within hours, but now when I try to cvs
update, I get the following error:

$ cvs up
access denied
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

This is consistent for the web pages repository as well as for the source
repository.  I have not tried checking it out again, but I do not know why this
should be necessary.

Thanks

Follow-up Comments

Date: Mon 08/23/2004 at 21:44       By: Elfyn McBratney <beu>
There is a problem in the system, that affects developer CVS access, that we
are trying to get fixed as quickly as possible.  I'll update you as soon as we
have any news.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103291>

  Message sent via/by Savannah