Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Documenta??o do GNU Emacs em Portug

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Documenta??o do GNU Emacs em Portugu?s Brasileiro - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:11:24 +0100

I have approved your project (as non-GNU).  You will receive an automated
e-mail containing detailled information about the approval.

Regards,

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4