Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of KsirK - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of KsirK - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:20:25 +0200

> Gaël de Chalendar <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
> Licence: other
> Autre Licence: CeCILL
> Licence libre compatible GPL mais compatible aussi avec le droit
> français, développée conjointement par le CEA, l'INRIA et le CNRS
> (http://www.cea.fr/fr/actualites/articles.asp?id=552).
>
> Notez qu'actuellement mon code est sous GPL mais je pense le passer
> sous CeCILL à l'avenir

Along as the code is compatible with the GNU GPL, it is ok.
This is the case with CeCILL.

> Paquet: KsirK
> Nom système: ksirk
> Type: non-GNU

> Note: Web pages were in French, so I wrote my comments in French. If that's
> not OK, please say me...

Indeed. Please re-register your project in English, so that all the
Savannah team can understand it.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.