[Savannah-hackers] Submitting news items

From: Jan Engelhardt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Submitting news items
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:42:19 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

when a project submits a news item, where will it (possibly) appear?
On the main page I only found the news list of Savannah itself,
so I thought it would show up there (which would not be the right place
in Savannah-only news.)
But since Savannah seems to be based off SourceForge 1.x, I know
that someone can't just put news on the frontpage without staff approval.

Jan Engelhardt
--
Gesellschaft für Wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung
Am Fassberg, 37077 Göttingen, www.gwdg.de