[Savannah-hackers] submission of PackagePlaza - savannah.nongnu.org

From: microchips
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PackagePlaza - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:22:29 -0400

Anonymous Coward <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: We create packages of free (oss) software. The software we
package is released under these free licences:

GNU General Public Licence (GPL - Most of them are under this)
GNU Lesser General Public Licence
Apache Licence v2.0 (only 1 thing)
Package: PackagePlaza
System name: packageplaza
Type: non-GNU

The PackagePlaza Project will produce .rpm (Red Hat Linux, Fedora, RH
Enterprise, CentOS, Whitebox Enterprise, etc...) and .deb (Debian GNU/Linux and
others) packages of common server software such as Apache, PHP, mod_fastcgi,
AuthMySQL and MySQL that the authors do not produce binary packages of. We are
100% self sufficient in preparing the packages, we just need somewhere to host
the downloads. Software packaged by us will ONLY be software that has been
released under OSI-approved licences such as the GNU General Public Licence
(GPL), The GNU Lesser General Public Licence and the Apache Licence. We will
only release a new package ever 3-6 months, not regulary.

Other Software Required:
Just packages of free software, mainly GPL'd stuff. These are the licences that
the software are packaging is released under:

GNU General Public Licence - GPL (most of them are under this)
GNU Lesser General Public Licence - LGPL
Apache Licence 2.0 (only 1 thing)

Non-open source (i.e free but can't redistribute) software will NOT be packaged
by us.

Other Comments:
Not a peice of software, binary compressed packages of software for Linux.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/