Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PackagePlaza - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PackagePlaza - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:03:50 +0200

Hello,

Savannah provides hosting so as to help free software development,
with services like CVS and bug trackers. We do not host projects that
only need a download area.

I suggest that you contact the maintainers of the software you plan to
work on so that they provide you webspace to host your
packages. Debian also provides facilities for people who create .deb
packages.