Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of VL2 Support Libraries - savannah.no

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of VL2 Support Libraries - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:54:23 +0200

I checked the code that can be downloaded from indictrans.org.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously
under the GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please copy a copy of the plain
text version of the GPL, available from
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), into a file named "COPYING".

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, go to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.