Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Brutus - Collaboration Framework -

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Brutus - Collaboration Framework - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:14:20 +0200

Hi,

> > > I'll do that Sunday or Monday at the latest. Should I send it by mail or
> > > just give you an URL?
> >
> > Either one will do :)
>
> Here is the tar-ball then ;-) All changes done. If I missed a single
> file or two then its an honest mistake which I'll correct ASAP, but they
> should all be "or later"-ish.

I think all files are ok :)

I approved your project. You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

One note: it would be good to include a licence notice in the
documentation files. Savannah accepts the GNU FDL and any
CPL-compatible license for documentation.

You can check http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html to see how to
make small FDL copyright+license notices. Check also
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_9.html for an all-permissive license
notice suitable for small works.