Re: [Savannah-hackers] How do we change the Emacs w32 faq maintainer

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] How do we change the Emacs w32 faq maintainer
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:46:59 +0200

Hello,

https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs
lists the emacs project administrators.

Any administrator can use 'Main/Manage Members' to add Savannah users
to the project, which will grant them CVS write access in 30 minutes.
https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/useradmin.php?group=emacs

Then the administrator can define the priviledges the user has on the
Savannah features (trackers, news management) using 'Main/Set Member
Permissions'. This page can also be used to grant the user
administrator priviledges on the project.
https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/userperms.php?group=emacs

Feel free to ask for precisions,