Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web Application SecurityProject (W.

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web Application SecurityProject (W.A.S.P.)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:42:04 +0200

Please copy a copy of the plain text version of the GPL, available from
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), into a file named "COPYING".

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, go to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

Apart from the above, Savannah is willing to provide resources and time to
developers writing Free Software that can be used without the need to ask
permission from proprietary software vendor. If your project requires proprietary
software it cannot be hosted on Savannah.

According to your comments, part of your project will be written using ASP language,
which indeed requires proprietary softwares to run. Could you please clarify
your position regarding the ASP part of your project?

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project along with your comments
regarding the ASP problem. Upon review, we will reconsider your project for
inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici