[Savannah-hackers] Problem uploading files.

From: Oswaldo Morizaki
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problem uploading files.
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:21:37 -0500 (CDT)

Hi.

I'm user cvn62 account 34627.

I'm trying to upload files to the download area of
ga-nn employin an anonymous login:

ftp://savannah.gnu.org/incoming/savannah/ga-nn

It makes the transfer, but files never appear. I
already set my GPG public key (two days ago).

I also tried with scp, but it always ask for password
(not passphrase). I set an ssh key as instructed in
the FAQ (DSA key in SECSH format, since the OpenSSH
format didn't fit in the blank space). Also, just for
try I put an RSA key (I read the gna.org FAQ, which
employs RSA keys). Any of this attemps works. I'm I
doing something wrong?

Waiting for your answer.

Oswaldo Morizaki