Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah (hackers) update

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah (hackers) update
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:43:53 -0400

    If you could keep an eye out for people (gvc Cc'd), that would be
    great!  Although there are 6 of us (3 full time), there is still a lot
    of work to do.

Ok, gvc will now look for people to send your way.

In the future, any time you think you could use more people, could you
write to gvc and make it happen, without waiting for me to suggest it
or ask?

If you would like us to take stronger measures, please just ask for
that too.  For instance, any time you want a message put up on the
home page of www.gnu.org for recruiting, please write to the chief
webmaster.  He ought to do it for you, so there is no need to go
through me (but don't hesitate to ask me for help if things get bogged
down).

Ok?