[Savannah-hackers] Re: login (shell) account on savannah..

From: jason andrade
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: login (shell) account on savannah..
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:44:56 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

You cannot have a shell login at Savannah; currently 'cvs server' is
automatically launched on login.

ah.

address@hidden - in Cc.

thanks.

The public ssh key i've put into my profile would be fine if
i could get something to copy it into ~jason/.ssh/

I see that user 'jason' is not part of any project; hence no system
account was created on the system - it is only done when you are
member of a project.

ok, my mistake.  i was originally speaking with someone @gnu.org
about doing some work in the mirror management area and documentation.

would that be something that is handled by savannah or by another
group ?

regards,

-jason