Re: [Savannah-hackers] How to access GNU groff CVS?

From: Steven Starr
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] How to access GNU groff CVS?
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:08:58 -0400

I think that my previous problem was due to the fact that
ssh on my system was going through a shell script that gave me
version 1 ssh by default. I have fixed that.

But it still doesn't work, even if I try -z0.

Here is the new error message.

$ cvs -z0 -d:ext:address@hidden:/csvsroot/groff co groff
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

I get this message whether or not .ssh/config contains

ForwardX11 yes

Steve

--
 Steven Starr