Re: Res: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SABIAN - Academic Control Syst

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: Res: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SABIAN - Academic Control System Interne - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:25:11 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:49:59PM -0300, Rodrigo F. Moglia wrote:
> It sufficiently helps me to send an idea of that it would be a certain
> heading.
>
> It would like to keep in header project URL, authors of each module,
> revision and version.

Here is a standard URL, as described at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html (please read it), modified
from one of my C projects:

/**
 * <One-line description of the file if needed>

 * Copyright (C) 2003, 2004  INDUX, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - Brasil

 * This file is part of Sabian

 * Sabian is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
 * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at
 * your option) any later version.

 * Sabian is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
 * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
 * General Public License for more details.

 * along with program; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free
 * Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA
 * 02111-1307, USA.

 * <Any other information>
 */