[Savannah-hackers] Mr.Samaila Musa Kewa

From: smk_nlngltd
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Mr.Samaila Musa Kewa
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 22:29:57 +0700 (ICT)

www.nlng.com

Mr.Samaila Musa Kewa

address@hidden ( RESPOND BACK TO MY DIRECT

EMAIL ).

ATTENTION!!!

BUSINNESS PROPOSAL

Before I start by introducing myself, I am aware that this is certainly an
unconventional approach to establishing a relationship, but you will realize
the reason for my action after going through this email. I am Mr.Samaila
Musa Kewa, currently working with the monitoring and contract award
committee of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG). Myself and two of
my highly placed close trusted colleagues need your assistance for funds
transfer into any reliable account you can provide for us either in your
country or outside your country.

Four of Nigeria's Refineries and one Liquefied Natural Gas Plant have been
bad all these years, and now the Present Elected Democratic Government
has just voted the sum of US$1.86 Billion for the repairs. The Government
has also considered some new projects to upgrade the Oil Industries. We
have already started awarding new contracts to that effect. As an incentive
to do a good job and finished promptly, the Government makes 75%
upfront payment to successful bidders.

Based on this, we wish to transfer US$85.05M for disbursement that we
have secured access to push out. But because of our position, we cannot
move this money out ourselves. Though we have made an attempt before
which was an unsuccessful cash movement of US$800 million that was
disrupt at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport On August 12,
1995 by the Nigerian Customs and Air- port Security Officials, hence we
decide to move this amount via TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER. At this point in
time we therefore need an honest, trustworthy and reliable assistance of a
foreigner who will be a kind and honest person to us and will not
disappoint us at the end of this transaction after receiving the funds in the
account provided by him.

To carry out this deal, I want you to summit immediately your complete
Company name and address if you have one, your name as President or
Managing Director / C.E.O of the company, your Banking Particulars:-
(Bank's Name & Address, Telephone, Fax and Telex numbers. Your
Account Numbers, Swift and Routing Numbers). With the above requested
information, I can get the name of your Company properly registered as
one of the foreign contractors to the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd,
with documentation that you have already been awarded this contract for
the sum of US$113.4 million to supply & install Plant's Parts and also to
carry out "turn around maintenance services - ( TAM ) of
the "REFINERIES" .

After receiving the above needed and stated information from you, I will
process all the documentation in your name and Company’s name and
summit them for immediate approval which will result to the Federal
Government paying 75% out of the total sum of US$113.4Million into the
account you will provide for me. In no time, the remaining of the
US$28.35Million shall be paid as balance payment or we together in
agreement as partners will use another foreign firm's name also provided
by you that will carry out the plants "turn around maintenance services -
(TAM ) dcumentation as a sub-contractor to your company in our follow up
dumentation to receive the balance payment.

I shall come to your Country immediately this fund is fully credited into
your account to share the first remittance of the US$85.05 million. The
sharing pattern is as follows:- We will give to you 25% of the total sum,
5% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the transacting period
and 70% for me and my colleagues. However, be rest assured that no risk
is involved or any scandal in the future, for we have done all our home
work very well, nobody will be hunt during and after this transaction.

It may also please you to know that all the GOODS that covers the 75%
payment of this contract had earlier been supplied by other contractors
whose contract were cancelled half way during the past Military Regime Of
Gen. Sanni Abacha. No record of this exists anywhere only the two of us
that are key members of the contract award board committee has this
knowledge and information. So there is the serious need to keep this
transaction secret and highly confidential to enable us perfectly conclude it
for all our mutual benefit. To that effect, I would require you send in your
response back to me, your direct private phone and fax numbers for easy
and confidential communication at anytime of the day. I await your
immediate respond to this PROPOSAL ONLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY:- "address@hidden".

Meanwhile, I look forward to establishing a life long business relationship
with you.

Best regards.

Mr.Samaila Musa Kewa.

           =[Anti-SPAM and Virus]=
            Free Email Powered by
     Hunsa.com :: ชีวิตออนไลน์สไตล์คุณ ::
Shinee.com :: The Ultimate Mobile Experience ::