[Savannah-hackers] The Holocaust Claims

From: georgegraham
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] The Holocaust Claims
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:50:30 +0300

From_The Desk of Independent Committee of
Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland.

Attention: Sir /Madam

My name is Mr. George Graham a member of Independent Committee of
Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland. ICEP is charged with the responsibility of
finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which
have remained dormant since World War II.
It may interest you to know that in July of 1997, the Swiss Banker's
Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by
non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War
II (May 9, 1945). Most belonged to Holocaust victims.  The continuing efforts
of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons  (ICEP) have since resulted in
the discovery of additional dormant
accounts - 54,000 in December, 1999.

The published lists contain all types of dormant accounts, including
interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe deposit  boxes,
custody accounts, and non-interest-bearing transaction accounts.
Numbered accounts are also included. Interest is paid on accounts that  were
interest bearing when established.
The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims  on
accounts due non-Swiss citizens. A dormant account of ORDNER ADELE  with a
credit balance of 50,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest  was
discovered by me. The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust
era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs.
The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report all unclaimed funds
for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing  credit balance into
the treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the  law for management
of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate
(living no wills).
Being a member  of  ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary  contacts for
claim of the funds without any hitch. The funds will be  banked in any country
of your choice outside Switzerland or  a tax free country,
where we can safely withdrew the funds and we can share the funds and use it
for investment of our choice.   Due to the sensitive nature of my job, I need a
foreigner to HELP claim the
funds.
All that is required of  you is  to provide me with your details for processing
of the necessary legal and administrative claim documents for transfer of the
funds to you.
You can find additional information about unclaimed funds through the
internet at the following websites:
www.swissbankclaims.com
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9902/09/germany.holocaust/

www.avotaynu.com   , www.icheic.org  ,www.livingheirs.com  ,www.wiesenthal.com

The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has put funds in Escrow awaiting
submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement.
I find myself privileged to have this information and this may be a  great
opportunity for a life time of success without risks.
 Please include your direct telephone when responding to this mail :
address@hidden ,for further explanation to you

Mr. George Graham

Acest email a fost trimis din interfata web http://www.bumerang.ro