Re: [Savannah-hackers] TarGNUm project webpage

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] TarGNUm project webpage
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:16:56 +0200

GNU Webmasters,

Could you tell us what is the layout for translation projects?

Especially:

- The standard location of the team webpages (I saw
www.gnu.org/spanish/ and the less appropriate
www.gnu.org/software/chinese/)

- The way you update translated pages from the translation project to
project 'www'.

This will help us to understand how the www.gnu.org translations work
and deal with translation projects at Savannah.

Incidentally, do you know about http://targnum.gnu.org.il ?

Thanks,