[Savannah-hackers] Disable Log-Rotation in cupsd.conf

From: Juan Trujillo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Disable Log-Rotation in cupsd.conf
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:44:14 -0500

HI,

I want to know why I have to disable the Log-Rotation in cupsd.conf, could someone explain me the behavior of Log Files with the log-Rotation enabled, I am finishing a development that does the same like yours, but it has been written with Java, JSP & Servlets and I want to know if the Log-Rotation could change the behavior of my project, right now I have the Log-Rotation disabled, but what would happened if I had this Feature enabled?

Thanks in Advanced

Ing. Juan Paulo Trujillo Hernandez.
Sanmina-SCI - Plant 476
Information Technologies
Phone : (52) 36 69 70 00 Ext. 2268
mobile: (52) 044-333-960-7826

address@hidden

" Aprender no es adquirir conocimientos, es acercarse cada vez mas a lo que en realidad se quiere ser "