Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Coding Standards - savannah.gnu

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Coding Standards - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 18:08:47 -0400

Hi Sylvain,

    I have approved your project.

Thanks!

    We have to consider where to place the webpages of the project at
    www.gnu.org. Do you already have thoughs on that point?

Yes.  These documents have a long history of being available at
http://www.gnu.org/prep, which I've spent considerable time cleaning up,
via the www project.  I don't think gnustandards needs web pages of its
own, it's best for /prep to continue to live under www.

If the system needs to assign something, then it can just be
/software/gnustandards, I guess (or wherever you want), and I'll put in
a simple redirect to /prep.

    I will place the RCS files in the 'gnustandards' module after the
    project is generated by cron job and after I get some sleep :)

Thanks, please let me know when they're there.  No rush :).

Rest well,
karl