Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Coding Standards - savannah.gnu

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Coding Standards - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:40:29 +0200

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Regarding maintain.texi, Savannah's first goal is to help the GNU
project, so if RMS thinks it is OK, fine - though we would prefer to
keep the number of "exceptions" as low as possible.

We have to consider where to place the webpages of the project at
www.gnu.org. Do you already have thoughs on that point?

I will place the RCS files in the 'gnustandards' module after the
project is generated by cron job and after I get some sleep :)