Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of wxemacs - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of wxemacs - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:13:47 -0400

address@hidden writes:

 > vivek ramachandran <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
 > License: gpl
 > Other License:
 > Package: wxemacs
 > System name: wxemacs
 > Type: non-GNU

 > This project is aimed at providing a gui using wxwidgets to emacs and
 > replacing the present gui
 >
 > it will use c++ and wxwidgets
 >
 > run on linux freebsd windows
 >
 > There is no code as yet
 >
 > its obviously gonna be Gpl
 >

 > Other Software Required:
 > wxwidgets
 >
 > Other Comments:

"Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to refer
to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi