Re: [Savannah-hackers] groff mailing list archive

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:02:48 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 10:16:12PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> More than two weeks ago I asked:
>
>   Any success in recreating the groff mailing list archives from the
>   old mbox files?  Is there something I can help?
>
> Until today nothing has happened!  Where's the problem?  I was told
> then that in `a few hours' the archives were there...

Unfortunately, Elfyn is able to work on Savannah at the moment. I
"take over" this request.

The mboxes are already uploaded, but it seems they have to be merged
with the master mboxes and, that MHOnArc has to be invocated properly
to regenerate them. I am not familiar with this process and will look
at it right now.