Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TK-707 - a midi drum sequencer - sa

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TK-707 - a midi drum sequencer - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:59:24 -0400

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Alaska Subedi !

The files in the tarball do not have copyright and permission-to-copy
notices. All file larger than 10 lines should include such
notices. For more information, please see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-fa.html#WhyMustIInclude.

Please address this issue and we will approve your project for
inclusion in Savannah.

The new tarball is at
http://www-lmc.imag.fr/lmc-edp/Pierre.Saramito/tk707/tk707-0.9.tar.gz

Regards,

Pierre Saramito

envoyé via Webmail/IMAG !

Hi,

Could you please add `Copyright' in INSTALL file?

I hope you'll take care of it. Thus, I have approve your project for
inclusion in Savannah. You'll recieve more information in an automated
email.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi