Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application -

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:21:27 +0200

Alaska Subedi wrote:

> Davi Leal wrote:
> | We have moved to the Affero GPL license and we have removed the "test"
> | directory.
> |
> | The http://www.gnuherds.org/gnuherds.tar.gz has been updated. However,
> | if it  is possible, we would like save our current CVS in the Savannah's
> | one, not | the gnuherds.tar.gz content, so as to preserve the history and
> | the log, and to avoid saving the images, etc.
> |
> | I attach the tar ball of our CVS. Note it lacks the CVSROOT directory
> | due to it was shared with several other softwares.
> |
> | If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact me. I am
> | looking to hearing from you.
> |
> | Regards,
> | Davi
>
> Hi,
>
> The few files in forms/ and scripts/ lack notices. You may want to put
> some copyright notice in ``Newbie-introduction.txt''. I hope you will
> take care of these remaining files.

The forms/new_member.php file lacks the notices. I will fix it.

The popup.js is the same file at both forms/ and scripts/  It is owned by
http://website.lineone.net/~mike_mcgrath/  As its web site expose out:

  "You may copy anything you like but please keep the authors credit in the
source code."

Should I modify the popup.js file?. Should I add something?.

> I have approved your project for inclusion in Savannah. You will
> get more information in an automated mail.
>
> You may put your current CVS in Savannah. Savannah-hackers can help
> you in doing this. Just pop in an mail or submit a request in the
> Savannah Administration page.

Thanks Alaska.

Regards,
Davi