Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application -

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Herds management application - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:48:16 -0400

Davi Leal wrote:
Alaska Subedi wrote:

Davi Leal wrote:
| We have moved to the Affero GPL license and we have removed the "test"
| directory.
|
| The http://www.gnuherds.org/gnuherds.tar.gz has been updated. However,
| if it  is possible, we would like save our current CVS in the Savannah's
| one, not | the gnuherds.tar.gz content, so as to preserve the history and
| the log, and to avoid saving the images, etc.
|
| I attach the tar ball of our CVS. Note it lacks the CVSROOT directory
| due to it was shared with several other softwares.
|
| If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact me. I am
| looking to hearing from you.
|
| Regards,
| Davi

Hi,

The few files in forms/ and scripts/ lack notices. You may want to put
some copyright notice in ``Newbie-introduction.txt''. I hope you will
take care of these remaining files.

The forms/new_member.php file lacks the notices. I will fix it.

The popup.js is the same file at both forms/ and scripts/ It is owned by http://website.lineone.net/~mike_mcgrath/ As its web site expose out:

"You may copy anything you like but please keep the authors credit in the source code."

Should I modify the popup.js file?. Should I add something?.

If you modify it extensively please add your copyright and give them
credit (you could leave their original message in the comment).
Otherwise, just leave as it is.

Thanks,

Alaska Subedi