Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #212478] where to send project for evalu

From: Sylvain Beucler via RT
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #212478] where to send project for evaluation?
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:25:40 -0400

Hi,

On second though, I think I have a more precise question: should we do
any preprocessing in the GNU Evaluation process (aside from the
Savannah evaluation itself)? I mean, determining whether to send a
project to you is a form of "preprocessing".

So:

- either we do not forward you project without code; this will not
  take us long to add a note when approving the project, but we may
  act differenly than you would

- either we forward you any project wanting to be GNU (as long as it
  is approved at Savannah) without trying to see if it is worth doing
  so; you'll take care of telling them whether you need code or not

What do you prefer?