Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Mail Delivery System] Mail delivery failed: retu

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Mail Delivery System] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:31:33 +0200

Hi,

Elfyn had the idea to start building a theme based on Gna!'s, because
he found that one really "sexy". While at first I was relunctant, I
agreed partly because anything that can get Savannah and Gna! closer
wasn't bad IMHO. All in all, I guess we should have asked you first.

However, the theme is still the same, and Elfyn is apparently not
working on Savannah anymore, so we'll set it back to the Savannah one
(without those Africans colours, Savannah's not Savannah :))