[Savannah-hackers] Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:51:21 +0200

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Elfyn had the idea to start building a theme based on Gna!'s, because
> he found that one really "sexy". While at first I was relunctant, I
> agreed partly because anything that can get Savannah and Gna! closer
> wasn't bad IMHO. All in all, I guess we should have asked you first.
>
> However, the theme is still the same, and Elfyn is apparently not
> working on Savannah anymore, so we'll set it back to the Savannah one
> (without those Africans colours, Savannah's not Savannah :))

Please do not take it as an act of hostility. You are completely free
to rewrite from scratch the savannah theme by copying the gna
theme. But it just matters to me that major colors are different
enough so when someone get on gna! and on savannah, he does not even
have to think to know where he is (apart the case where he selected a
specific theme).

By the way, what does it have to with sex? :))

Best Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |