[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project creation confirmation email

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project creation confirmation email
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:21:57 +0200

First, you should not not worry about not receiving the automated email, it quickly explains you that your account has been approved and is now available for you to host your project.

Hence, I would suggest you to switch to a working address for your Savannah account, if not, you might miss other important emails.

Regards,

Xavier Nicolovici

shudan75 wrote:

Hello, Xavier:

   I got your reply mail in address@hidden but not in this address@hidden
Thanks for your mail. And seems sina.com.cn is rejecting the mail.
   You mentioned there will be an automated email tell me the details of your
approval. However, I have not received it yet.
I don't know if that was sent to sina.com.cn and was rejected. I worry about
that the mail may have some important points. So can you please kindly notice
me via address@hidden ?

   Best regards.

         Yours,
              address@hidden