Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BeOnTime - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BeOnTime - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:54:22 -0400

address@hidden

| Stéphane MOREAU <address@hidden> a décrit le projet
comme suit :
| Licence: gpl
| Autre Licence:
| Paquet: BeOnTime
| Nom système: beontime
| Type: non-GNU

| The goal of this project is the realisation of a software which allows
to manage the time tables. This software is developped for the
secretaryship of Marne-La-Vallée University (http://www.univ-mlv.fr/).

| This project is developped in Java and is compiled with GCJ.
|
| The development of this software begin in January 2005 after the
specifications.
| So, there aren't any sources available.
|
| Dépendances logicielles:
|

| Autres Commentaires:

Hi,

I will approve your project even though it does not have any code yet.

When coding please keep in mind that
i) as a GPL licensed software it should not depend upon any software
~   whose license is GPL incompatible.
ii) please include copyright and license-to-copy notices in every file
~    in the source tarball, even in the data files, Makefiles and
~    documentation files.

For more information, please see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html#Copyright-Notices