Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DaY bY DaY - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DaY bY DaY - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 23:19:34 +0200

The page you mention is not available. We need a detailed technical
description that specifies such requirements as programming languages
and external libraries.  It should be at least one-half a page.

Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned above.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.