[Savannah-hackers] submission of Sistema de Gestion Administrativa para

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Sistema de Gestion Administrativa para
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:47:37 -0300

> Submitted Description: The project is a system of
> administrative management for laboratories of analisis of grains,
> water and ground in the Republica Argentina. The system tries to also
> make a pursuit of the received samples and the processes that followed
> for their analisis, printing legal certificates demanded by the
> control beings. Is tried that the system helps to fulfill norms ISO
> for laboratories of this type. Also it incorporated in one second
> stage administrative and countable functions. At the moment the code
> of the project, is not available in the Web. The system was made with
> Python, Gtk2, Modeling, postgresql and project CIMARRON derived from
> project PAPO.

> Required software: Python2.3, Gtk2, Modeling, Postgresql and Cimarron

Hi Marcelo Ametller:

You didn't send an URL to download the code, so can you send me the
latest version of Sigal, to my email (address@hidden), I wish
to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to catch
potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these but, you should consider to
check if you apply properly the GNU GPL license to your project.

The project should not have problems with the dependence, but you
include 'Modeling' as a dependence and I cannot find the homepage of
this project, can you send me an URL to get a copy of this software? I
wish to review the license of this dependence to know if it is a
GPL-Compatible.

Regards