Re: [Savannah-hackers] https://savannah.nongnu.org/account/editsshkeys.p

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] https://savannah.nongnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php seems out of date
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:52:56 +0200

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 10:22:59PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Rouquier wrote:
> >>The french version of the page
> >>https://savannah.nongnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php is explicitely
> >>asking to use ssh1, whereas I only managed to use cvs co after creating
> >>a key with Protocol 2.
> >>Thanks for your work !
> >>Jean-Baptiste Rouquier
> >>

> >Thanks for the report.
> >
> >Currently we have quite some tasks to perform, so I removed the french
> >translation. As soon as we are more time, I will update the french
> >texts thorough Savannah.
> >

> Well, as one could guess from my email address, I can do some
> translation if you want.

Your help is very welcome and we thank you for offering it.

Basically, some of the texts at Savannah are default text that comes
with the Savane project (http://gna.org/projects/savane).

Some others are modifications of these default texts, or complete
rewrite.  No additional file should exist.

All our texts are publicly available through the Savannah
'administration' project CVS repository.

I can give you more information at #savannah on irc.freenode.net if
needed :)