Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of openSkat - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Heiko Stamer
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of openSkat - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:28:23 +0200

Hello,

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 09:12:49PM -0300, Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:

> You have to remove the 'xskat' dependence, because the license of this
> project is a GPL-Incompatible, if you remove this dependence we can
> accept the project in Savannah.

Ok. I will remove the xskat code completely.

> I don't have suggestions for a new name, but you can try with FreeSkat
> or even with a name without the 'Skat' word on it.

I plan to fork a new project from openSkat: A general library for secure
mental card games. Should I submit a new entry or is this work less
importend for the community? What is your oppinion?

> Please update your sources files and your COPYING file

I have fixed these issues.

> You should consider put the README and TODO file under the GNU FDL,

README is now under GNU FDL, but for TODO this seems to be overkill.

> I found a file under po/ directory called de.po, this file has a
> Copyright Notices for the Free Software Foundation. The Free Software
> Foundation really has the Copyright on this file?

Fixed.

Thanks for your review,
Best regards.
--
Heiko Stamer, <address@hidden>
`Voices` from /usr/src/linux-2.2.19/drivers/scsi/esp.c:1509: