[Savannah-hackers] Problems with home page and upload of archway project

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problems with home page and upload of archway project
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:03:55 +0000

Hi,

Seven hours ago we intended to release and announce archway-0.1.0.
The home pages were imported into cvs and the tarball was signed and
uploaded. The advertized crontab time is 5 minutes. Nothing is here yet:

  http://www.nongnu.org/archway/
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/archway/

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/archway/archway/?cvsroot=Web
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/archway/

Please tell us whether there is any upload problem on our side.

Also, we didn't find any info on whether there is some statistics
information on the page views and downloads once these are in place.

We also miss an information on whether cvs is the only way to add the
home page (we manage it in the arch repository). We requested a savannah
account yesterday to check other possibilities, but I don't know what
is the status with it yet.

I hope you help to fix our problems with home page and tarball upload.

Regards,
Mikhael.