Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of drupal francais - savannah.nongnu.o

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of drupal francais - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:24:32 -0500

Matthieu DUCHEMIN wrote:
| I have made some modifications on our files.
| You can find the files  here :
| http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/contributions/translations/fr/
|
| Matthieu

Hi,

The *.po files have the license notification and the author names. But
it still lacks clear acknowledgment that it is copyrighted to you.
Please add `Copyright (C)' before the date and your name.

I have approved your project, but please make this small change before
you upload the files in the cvs.

You will received an automated email with more information.

Thanks,
Alaska Subedi