Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Journal: The Editor - savannah.nong

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Journal: The Editor - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:31:01 -0500

Parkanyi Peter wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I've corrected the licence errors: headers and exception, as you said.
| SWT source code is now included.
| But, when I tried to compile the stuff with GCJ(only Journal), it worked
| (not, with ant's javac task, but with some workaround), however when i
| tried to compile SWT too, it failed. And GIJ didn't find the needed
| native libs(lib/*.so). So it isn't working now.
| The build.xml provides compile script for Jikes, but it neither like
| SWT: compile failed.
|
| So you can test the updated tar in:
| http://peepy.uw.hu/journal/files/journal0.1-r1.tar.bz2

I have not tested Journal since I lack time; although, I would
very much like to test it :-). Regarding the SWT issue, please
report your problems to GCJ or Classpath mailing lists. I am
sure people there will be able and glad to help you. Please try to
~ make GCJ the main development and supported platform :-).

I have approved your project for inclusion in Savannah. You should
recieve an automated email shortly with more information.

Thanks,
Alaska Subedi