Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Leafpad - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Leafpad - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 01:41:39 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

Tarot Osuji <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: Leafpad
System name: leafpad
Type: non-GNU

Leafpad is a GTK+ based simple text editor.
The user interface is similar to "notepad".
I tried to reproduce such a simple interface text editor on the freedesktop.

Most important feature is simplicity.
However, I intended to manipulate various text encoding above all.
And I extended some minimum essential features (like multiple undo/redo).

Current URL of the web page is:
http://tarot.freeshell.org/leafpad/
But recently, above URL happens quota limitation over frequently.
Another URL which distribute copy of the source code is:
http://chinese.alioth.debian.org/leafpad/

Other Software Required:
GTK+ (>= 2.0.0)

Other Comments:

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the
GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
and http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html#Copyright-Notices.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for
example, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

Please address this issue and provide us with the URL to the updated
tarball.

Thanks,

Alaska Subedi