Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of qdu : graphical disk usage - savann

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of qdu : graphical disk usage - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:49:26 -0300

"gilles.debunne" <address@hidden> writes:

>> As you said it, the tarball was updated in the webpage, but
> just the
>> .zip file, consider to update the .tar.gz file too.
> All files are updated. You should check if there is no cache
> problem.
>
>> The
>> qduInterface.ui and qdu.pro files still have the Copyright and
>> Notices License missing.
> I added the licence to the .pro
> For the .ui file, however, there is a problem. This file is
> generated by Qt's designer in xml format. I tried to add the
> copyright as a comment in it (trying many formats), but then
> designer is no longer able to read the file back. I think I
> have to leave it like this.

Hi Gilles Debunne:

You cannot use a range of years in the Copyright License, check this
URL to learn more about the Copyright License:

    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

To fix the qduInterface.ui problem, consider to put the Copyright and
Notices License of this file in a qduInterface.LICENSE file.

I'll wait the updated tarball.